About the “Amazing Epic Ride in Sri Lanka” 4 days Guided cycling Holiday in Sri Lanka and cycling through scenic mountains and valley, Tea Estates and boundaries of national park. With wildlife experience and overnight stay at Safari campsite in Yala national park buffer zone.
Altitude 500 meters to over 2000 meters is not amazing experience! It’s epic tale of your life…!
Airport – Kandy
Our representative meets you at the Airport and by our official vehicle you will be transfer to Kandy Hotel. It is 3 hrs drives from the Airport and you can relax for next day ride or if you comfortable you can have a walk in Kandy Town or experience Traditional cultural with our guide. In the night special welcome dinner with our cycling crew and in detail discuss but cycling programme with you and it is very flexible itinerary you are free to do adjust riding distance and starting time with them.
- Welcome you at the Airport and proceed to Kandy with My Ceylon Adventures cycling Team.Evening walk in Kandy City or relax at Hotel.
- Evening Kandy Culture Dancing show.(optional)
- Overnight stay in Kandy.
- –Luxury Package:Mahaweli Reach Hotel – Standard Room (5 star Hotel) or similar hotel.More info about hotel (link with our hotel page)
- –Premium Package:Hotel Topaz – Standard Room (3 star Hotel) or similar hotel More info about hotel (link with our hotel page)
- –Standard Package:Kandy View Hotel – Standard Room (1 Star Hotel) or similar hotel. More info about Hotel (link with our hotel page)
Kandy – Nuwera Elliya
This is your Epic Ride of 4 days cycling holiday in Sri Lanka and Kandy – Nuwera Elliya is the hardest cycling trail in your Cycling Holiday. Altitude starts 500 meters – 1860 meters. You will skip busy town and starts cycle in Gampola Town. Total riding distance 61 Km and approximately 15 Km flat route and uphill distance would be 46 Km and you can ride any amount of Km according to your fitness.
- After Breakfast cycling to Nuwera Elliya through Tea Plantation and en-route visit to Tea Plantation.
- Evening Nuwera Elliya city tour by pony back ride.Overnight stay in Nuwera Elliya.
- –Luxury Package: :Langdale Resort & Spa – Standard Room (Boutique Hotel) or similar More info about hotel (http://www.amayaresorts.com)
- –Premium Package:Grand Hotel – Standard Room (4 Star) or Similar More info about hotel (http://www.amayaresorts.com)
- –Standard Package:Gayway Forest Lodge – Standard Room (2 star Hotel) or similar hotel.More info about hotel (http://www.galwayforest.com)
It’s a land of peace, and silence the nostalgia of the empire builders is reflected in Nuwera – Eliya. The town is decorated with buildings ranging in style from Georgian to Queen Ann. Nuwara Eliya the highest town in Sri Lanka has a cool sparkling climate with the temperature changing around 13degC. This is an exquisite and healthy city famous for its wide range in flowers. With buildings of English architecture everywhere in the city, it is affectionately called “Little England”. The Victoria Park in the center of Nuwara Eliya, is a beautiful place to visit.
Nuwera Elliya – Yala
After the breakfast you will proceed to Ella by vehicle and from Ella to Wellawaya you will get 20 Km you will get downhill. It is scenic downhill ride and You will ride through beautiful landscapes. From Wellawaya to Yala is Flat terrain and from Nuwera Elliya to Yala distance approximately 192 Km you will not ride entire distance. You will ride until 1 p.m and after that you will proceed to Yala by vehicle.
You will get the lunch in local decent restaurant and proceed to evening safari by 4 WD Jeep. After the safari you will check into Safari Camping site and you will relax near the campfire while enjoying chilled beer. It is amazing moment get along with nature and recall amazing memories of Epic Cycling holiday under the millions of stars. You will get BBQ dinner with candle lights.
- After Breakfast cycling to Yala.Check into Yala Safari campsite – Yala National Park (buffer zone)Evening Safari in Yala National ParkOvernight stay in Yala.
- –Luxury Package:Wild Ceylon Safari Camping – Deluxe Mobile Tented Camp or (4 stars Hotel)More info about hotel (www.wildceylon.com)
- –Premium Package: Wild Ceylon Safari Camping – Standard Mobile Tented Camp or (3 stars Hotel)More info about hotel (www.wildceylon.com)
- –Standard Package:Jayasinghe Holiday Resort – Standard Room (1 Star Hotel) or similar.More info about Hotel (http://www.jayasinghehotels.com)
Yala National Park is renowned for the variety of its wildlife and its fine coastline (with associated coral reefs). But the key highlight here is the Sri Lankan Leopard. Yala National Park has the highest density of leopards living in the wild. In fact, it is the world’s best. It also boasts a large number of important cultural ruins, bearing testimony to earlier civilizations and indicating that much of the area used to be populated and well developed.
After Breakfast proceed to Departure or you can extend the holiday in West coast beach.